Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts , cut in 1″ Pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper , sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper , sliced
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Cabbage
- 1 Cucumber , peeled and sliced thin then cut in 1-2″ pieces
- Sesame Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Dry Roasted, Salted Peanuts , roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions , sliced
- 1/2 Package Pasta * see note
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 6 Cloves Garlic , minced
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- Whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients and pour half into an 8×8″ baking pan. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Reserve the remaining peanut sauce for the noodles.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat. Place the chicken on skewers and grill for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and tent with foil.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the chicken, peppers, cucumbers, cabbage, and sauce.
- Top with peanuts, cilantro, green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with additional sriracha if desired. I never do, but Cade does.