I have to apologize in advance if you are a person who really enjoys seeing the process photos of my recipes. This Round Steak & Gravy recipe requires so few steps that I actually didn’t take ANY!
- 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
- 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
- 2 C of Hot Water
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed and so on.
- First of all. Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next, In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
- Next step is, Add the slices of meat to the pot.