These mini pizzas are crescent roll dough topped with sauce, cheese and toppings, then baked to golden brown perfection. A bite sized version of pizza that makes for a fun and unique appetizer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tubes crescent sheet dough
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce homemade or store bought
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheets and cut out 12 3-inch circles.
- Press one circle of dough into each of the muffin pan wells.
- Spoon the sauce evenly among the muffin cups and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.