- PREP TIME : 0 HOURS 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME : 0 HOURS 15 MINS
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 breakfast sausages, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture into the skillet, moving to create a thin layer that covers the entire pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup cheddar and cover for 2 minutes more, until the cheese is melty.
- Add sausage, avocado and tomatoes to the center of egg wrap. Using a spatula, fold both ends over filling and “glue” shut with melted cheese. Remove from pan.
- Garnish with chives and serve.