Welcome spring with this fresh and light Lemon Blueberry Bread. It’s easy to make with simple ingredients, and comes out moist, fluffy & packed with flavor
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 55 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 12 slices
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon flour for coating
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an 8×4 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, honey, coconut oil, eggs and lemon juice.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until mixed through.
- In a small bowl, toss the blueberries with flour to prevent them from sinking into the loaf. Gently fold into the batter along with the lemon zest
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.