Easy Honey Lime Shrimp made with only 5 ingredients! You get tender pan seared shrimp coated with rich butter, bold garlic, vibrant lime, and sweet honey. It’s the perfect pairing of flavors and dinner doesn’t get much easier than this!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice + 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 lbs large or extra-large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, dabbed dry with paper towels
- 1 large garlic clove, minced (1 1/2 tsp)
- Salt and pepper
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together honey and lime juice.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper, pour in honey and lime mixture. Spread shrimp out into an even layer.
- Cook until pink and opaque on bottom, about 1 1/2 minutes then flip and continue to cook until shrimp has cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with lime zest. Serve warm over rice if desired spooning sauce over shrimp.