Hearty, creamy and flavorful these Cheesy Potatoes are filled with bits of ham, crumbled bacon, loads of cheese and is bursting with flavor in each and every bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 2 lb bag frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 350.Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl whisk together soup, sour cream, melted butter, salt & pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and minced onion until smooth.
- Next add in your potatoes, cheese, ham, bacon and green onions and toss to coat really well so everything is saturated.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake uncovered in oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for about 10 minutes longer.